Phoenix Wood or White Teak are on offer within our designer timber range. Both timbers are quarter cut from tree logs, which makes them less susceptible to inherent cupping, twisting and warping. Quarter cutting also gives the timber more strength and stability because it is cut parallel to the medullary rays within the log. Other benefits include:
- Available in 21 painted colours and 29 stained colours.
- Available with engraved top and bottom rails.
- Exceptional resilience to knocks and bumps.
- Over 10 frame options and numerous mounting and louvre control methods available.
- Large blade range in both size and shape.